This dog really will become your best friend! Our Bloodhound® debt collection software is designed to keep collectors focused on collecting while providing the tools you need to manage your business and ensure your clients are satisfied.
We'll get into the nuts and bolts of the software in a minute, but let's start with the basics. Our goal is to empower your agency by making you more efficient and easing compliance worries. We have over 40 years of experience in the debt collection industry and we know what works for most agencies. We also understand that every business is different and has its own unique needs. That's why we design Bloodhound to be as flexible as possible, rather than a one-size-fits-all solution.
The Collector Experience
We pride ourselves on Bloodhound's unique collector experience that makes it easy to train and retain employees through an intuitive, easy to use system. It's designed to keep them focused on collecting and ensure they're working the right accounts at the right time.
- Bloodhound's flexible collection screen can be personalized to include the key information your collectors need.
- Our Auto-Collect functionality keeps accounts prioritized for the collector based on your desired workflow.
- Bloodhound Click-to-Collect® simplifies account documentation by allowing collectors to record call results with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- A convenient "matches" tab makes it easy to identify and combine duplicate accounts.
- Images can be attached directly to consumer files for easy reference.
- Electronic payments can be recorded and confirmed by your payment processor directly in the software.
- Because our Encore communication suite is integrated with Bloodhound, collectors working on voice campaigns have the same tools available to them as other collectors.
Efficient Data Entry
Today's world is all about data, and we strive to make data management a quick and easy process by streamlining entry of new accounts, payments, skip tracing data, and more.
- You have lots of options to upload electronic new account files, including an easy drag-and-drop method.
- For more complicated files, our Data Exchange solution makes it easy to accept almost any file format from your client.
- Bloodhound can automatically search for duplicate accounts during new account entry and connect them, if desired.
- Payments can be split automatically in several different ways with just the click of a button.
- You can attach almost any type of document, image, or email to a consumer or client file with a simple drag-and-drop technique.
Give Clients What They Want
Bloodhound's client setup makes it easy to give your clients exactly what they ask for.
- Flexible commission setup lets you build commission rates to accommodate almost any rate structure.
- You can schedule reports to be delivered exactly when and by the method your client wants them.
- Remittance processing can be tailored to your client's specific needs and easily delivered to multiple contacts or locations.
- Our ClientConnect web portal can provide your clients with instant online access to their account information.
Management Is Easy
We give you the tools to make your day-to-day operations run as smoothly as possible. For example:
- You can monitor client reporting or message/voice campaigns in real-time.
- Flexible permission setup gives you the control to specify exactly what employees can see and do in the system.
- You can easily manage multiple business units within a single installation of the software.
- Powerful utilities make it easy for you to export data or make system changes based on a wide range of criteria.
What About Compliance?
Compliance is a key component throughout the system, but below are just a few examples of how we incorporate it into the collection process:
- You can mark phone numbers as disabled so that they are never called again.
- You can temporarily pause a call recording while the consumer provides their credit card information.
- Accounts are automatically removed from a call queue if a payment is received.
- You can share files or reports containing confidential information with your clients through our secure ClientConnect web portal.
Roydan takes compliance seriously, not just within the software but throughout our company. We have completed a SOC 1 Type 2 examination, which we renew on an annual basis.
Are You Ready to Learn More?
What we've outlined above is really just the tip of the iceberg! Bloodhound is an incredibly powerful debt collection tool, and the best way to understand its capabilities is to see it in action. We provide demos tailored to your specific needs so you can truly see how our solutions will fit your business model. Set up yours today!